Monday, October 6, 2008

A Big Fat THANK YOU


A BIG BIG BIG thank you to the people, both my blogger buddies and my friends from "the real world" for helping out my Student Book Club by sending us books or ways to get books.


You have no idea how much I appreciate it. The kids are so excited. We even designed t-shirts for our book club for the second year. I, of course, am loving every minute of it.


Thanks again to:


k-mom

pjmomof3boys

nochickensinmyhair

bratmom

Ryan Sweeney

Rhonda Wishon

Peggy and Ryan Lundquist

Jerri Black

AEA 14

O.J. Fargo

Andrea Compton



Every single one of you TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Paula Reece said...

You're so welcome! I'm always glad to help spread the love of reading--especially at my alma mater! :) I hope you have a kickin' book club!